Tajweed Qur’an (Juz’ Amma, Tabarak, Qad Same’a) Arabic only – مصحف التجويد جزء قد سمع، جزء تبارك، جزء عم
Out of stock
Juz Qad Sami’a, Juz Tabarak, Juz Amma: Arabic
3 Juz in One
Paperback 80 Pages
Size: Appx 17×24 cm (6.5×9.4 inches)
Slightly smaller than A4
Publisher: Dar-Al-Maarifah, Damascus Syria
Mushaf al-Tajweed Qur’an with Qur’an words meaning (Arabic) on the margin (Tafseer Wa Bian)
About The Book
This is Amma, Tabarak and Qad Same’a parts of the Tajweed Quran, parts twenty eight, twenty nine and thirty, which starts from surah “Al-Mujadila ” till sura “An-Nas”.
Considering that these Parts contain small surahs; this item is a perfect start for kids, beginners and students.
This product comes in the standard portrait form, combining the three parts (28, 29 and 30) with a nice glossy soft cover. Each page contains 15 lines as any standard Quran, with an interpretation of selected words placed on the margins on every page.
This item of the Tajweed Quran is in Hafs narration.
This Tajweed Quran comes with the following:
- 1- Tajweed rules explained in details with helpful illustration.
- 2- A set of very useful indexes such as: Surahs Colour Index, Subject Index.
- 3- Colour coded letters: to present the Tajweed rules, very good and simple way to learn and apply Tajweed rules.
- 4- Obvious script: extra spaces were added between the words in order to make it easier to read and recite the Quran.
- 5- Permissible stops: long spaces were added at certain places where it is permissible to stop. It helps to avoid stopping at wrong places or times.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.